We know desktop virtualization (also known as virtual desktop infrastructure or VDI) like the back of our hand. Our team has successfully designed and deployed over 200,000 virtual desktops. Our sales and engineering teams spend everyday living and breathing desktop virtualization. This is so we can guarantee your project is successful.
First, our process begins with a consultative assessment. We want to understand your architecture, business needs, and criteria to have a successful project. During this assessment, we will guide you through the various options available to you. Thus, you can make the best decision for your organization’s future.
Virtual desktops involve complex technology. Rather than jumping right into a production deployment, we recommend that our clients start with a pilot project. As a result, you can be sure of a successful deployment. With your VDI setup running smoothly, you can also build on it’s platform to integrate cloud solutions and server virtualization.
Benefits of Virtual Desktops
Here are some of the benefits our clients have communicated to us after completing their virtual desktop implementations with Logical Front:
- Cost Savings: We can deliver a virtual windows PC on any device (PC, MAC, Tablet, iPad, Android, etc.). This can be done for less than what most are paying for a traditional PC today.
- Operational Effectiveness: This allows centralized management to provision, deploy and update much faster.
- Connected Workplace: Employees and students can access the network and connect to whatever, whenever, and wherever.
- Better Security: Security allows you to eliminate breach of data, meet compliance regulations, and drastically reduce viruses.
- Business Continuity: Your organization will have faster restoration in the event of an outage with little to no data loss.
Virtual Desktop Vendors
There are 3 major solutions in the virtual desktop space: VMWare View Horizon, Citrix XenDesktop, and Microsoft RDS. Rather than always recommending one solution, we work with all three. We find that each has strengths and weaknesses. When we first meet with a potential client, we want to understand your needs and requirement. This way, we can determine which vendor will provide the right solution.
Are You Ready to Change?
Break free of the never ending buy-configure-deploy-maintain-fix-repeat. Contact us for a free assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org