Your Users, Connected
We know desktop virtualization (also known as virtual desktop infrastructure or VDI) like the back of our hand. Our team has successfully designed and deployed over 600,000 virtual desktops as part of our VDI solutions.
Our engineering team spends every day living and breathing desktop virtualization. This is so we can guarantee a successful project for your organization.
Our VDI solutions process begins with a consultative assessment. We want to understand your architecture, business needs, and criteria to have a successful project. During this assessment, we will guide you through the various options available to you. Thus, you can make the best decision for your organization’s future. Virtual desktops involve complex technology. Rather than jumping right into a production deployment, we recommend that our clients start with a pilot project. As a result, you can be sure of a successful deployment. With your VDI setup running smoothly, you can also build on it’s platform to integrate cloud solutions and server virtualization.
BENEFITS OF VDI SOLUTIONS
Here are some of the benefits our clients have communicated to us after completing their virtual desktop implementations with Logical Front:
- Cost Savings: We can deliver a virtual windows PC on any device (PC, MAC, Tablet, iPad, Android, etc.). This can be done for less than what most are paying for a traditional PC today.
- Operational Effectiveness: This allows centralized management to provision, deploy and update much faster.
- Connected Workplace: Employees and students can access the network and connect to whatever, whenever, and wherever.
- Better Security: Security allows you to eliminate breach of data, meet compliance regulations, and drastically reduce viruses.
- Business Continuity: Your organization will have faster restoration in the event of an outage with little to no data loss.
VIRTUAL DESKTOP VENDORS
There are 3 major solutions in the virtual desktop space: VMWare View Horizon, Citrix XenDesktop, and Microsoft RDS. Rather than always recommending one solution, we work with all three. We find that each has strengths and weaknesses. When we first meet with a potential client, we want to understand your needs and requirement. This way, we can determine which vendor will provide the right solution.
The XHC Difference
By harnessing the power of eXtensile Hybrid Cloud, Logical Front is able to provide DaaS as a more cost-effective solution versus traditional VDI. DaaS has the added benefit of avoiding costly, complicated back-end equipment installs. Everything is hosted in our secure data centers, allowing your staff to focus on more important duties.
the cheapest cost per seat cloud-hosted VDI solution.
INTRODUCING DAAS POWERED BY EXTENSILE HYBRID CLOUD
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) allows your organization to seamlessly launch VDI solutions without the expensive, complicated backend on-premise. Powered by eXtensile Hybrid Cloud (XHC), Logical Front offers DaaS running on proven platforms and practices, providing the most stability, security, and supportability. XHC DaaS reduces and often eliminates on-site support and maintenance costs.